Wildcub Baby Race 2019/20
RAC ArenaPerth Western Australia
Wildcub Baby Race 2019/20
The Perth Wildcats are looking for the fastest Wildcubs to take part in the annual on-court Wildcats Wildcub Baby Race!
If you think your baby, age 12 months or younger, can crawl their way across the 10 metre track on-court at RAC Arena, then register your details now!
Wildcubs are required to have two parents/guardians accompany them as they crawl, wiggle or tummy slide their way from one parent/guardian to the other!
The first Wildcub to cross the finish line will be crowned the Wildcats fastest Wildcub, winning a Family Merchandise Pack and a Double Pass to the Perth Wildcats opening home game of the 2020/21 NBL Season!
The Wildcub Baby Race will take place during 1/4 time at the Perth Wildcats game on Sunday 09 February at RAC Arena.
If you think your Wildcub has what it takes, register your details here!
Places are limited with only 12 Wildcubs chosen to participate, so register your details now - first in, best dressed!
All Wildcub participants will receive a FREE Perth Wildcats Baby Romper!
Registration is FREE!
However, you will need to be at the Perth Wildcats home game on Sunday 09 February to participate.
Click here to get your tickets!
For more information, please feel free to contact the Perth Wildcats Event Manager, Sam via email@example.com.
Rules and Regulations:
- Wildcubs must be a maximum of 12 months of age or younger at time of event to participate - no exceptions.
- Participating in the Wildcub race does not include any Perth Wildcats game tickets for Sunday 09 February. Parents/guardians must have valid seats for Sunday 09 February 2020 to participate.
- Participants must register by 9:00am on Monday 03 February to be considered - unless registrations fill-up sooner.
- Successful participants will receive a confirmation email to confirm they are one of twelve participants and must collect their contestant pack by 1:30pm on Sunday 09 February, prior to the game from the Membership Desk in front of Door 2 on ground level, inside RAC Arena.
- Successful participants will be contacted via email by 5:00pm on Wednesday 05 February to confirm final details.
- Wildcub and parents/guardians MUST be courtside at Door 2 with five minutes left on the clock in the 1st QTR.
- Only two (2) adults are permitted to accompany one (1) Wildcub courtside and on-court for the race.
- Parents MUST bring their contestant pass to participate in the race at 1/4 time.
- Parents must remain behind the ribbon lines during the whole race.
- Parents can encourage Wildcubs to crawl to them by rattling their toys, hand gestures, clapping or calling their name.
- Wildcubs must crawl, wriggle or tummy slide their way across the 10 metre race course - no walking.
- Parents and Wildcubs to return to their seats at the conclusion of 1/4 time.
- Parents may not push, pull, nudge, walk beside or touch Wildcub during the race.
- Once Wildcub has passed the start line, only verbal or visual encouragement may be used until they have crossed the finish line.
- Wildcubs may wear other fancy dress or ear muffs for the race.
- The Perth Wildcats management have the final ruling on competition and contestants.